5) Gas: I drive an SUV and gas is too damn high.
4) Open Mics: Why do rappers get mad when they can’t perform at an open mic ’cause they show up at 1:30 and the club closes at two? Stupid …
3) New Music: How come when an artist wants a DJ (me) to play their music, they swear it will be the hottest song this side of the Mississippi, and the song sounds like they did it in they momma’s basement with a Casio and a four-track cassette recorder?
2) Why? … is the music biz afraid to put the "D" out there?
1) Radio: Stop letting the radio determine what’s a hot song. Just because it gets played 700 times a day does not make it a good song. I love Frosted Flakes but there is no way in hell I will eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and neither would you. Stop being sheep and think. Send comments to email@example.com