1) The art community mourns Heidelberg Project’s ‘House of Soul,’ destroyed by fire.
2) $225 Glow-in-the-dark ice cream that gets brighter with each lick? Mmmmm, jellyfish protein.
3) Best dive bars in Detroit according to Thrillist.com: Dive bars or histper hangouts?
4) 14 beautiful hotels inspired by literature.
5) This week the night sky is putting on a show! Here are six cosmic events that might make you leave the city behind.
6) Here’s a NY Times quiz to see how well you read emotion from a limited range of eyes.
7) Disney’s collaborating with James Cameron for an AVATAR themed portion of the Animal Kingdom.
8) Introducing Urbee 2, the 3D printed car that’ll drive across the country in two years.
9) Lays presents a new chocolate dipped potato chip.
10) Reactions to Anthony Bourdain’s Detroit episode.