5) Life Size Mouse Trap - The Life Size Mouse Trap is a hand crafted, 16 piece, 50,000-lb. interactive kinetic setup built a 6,500-square-foot game board. Check out pictures of the massive creation here and the video below.
4) The Gold Rush Water Park - A 60,000 square foot permanent fixture of the Double JJ Resort, The Gold Rush Water Park is open 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. daily on Thursday, June 30th through Sunday, July 3. Tickets to the Water Park are $20 per visit, and include a shuttle to and from the Water Park, a towel and a shower.
3) Glow In The Dark Disc Golf - "Bell's Brewery and Innova Discs, will host a 9-hole disc golf course at Electric Forest throughout the weekend. While perfectly enjoyable by day, the course’s fairways will illuminate at night with an array of solar powered, multi-colored lights, and glow discs soaring through the trees. As golfers approach each hole, a black light shines on the tee sign, doubling as a charging station for discs."
2) Big Wildcat Lake - if 20$ for a water park isn't your bag, you can take a dip in Big Wildcat lake.
1) Sherwood Forest - It can't be said enough. Anyone who spent any amount of time at Rothbury knows that the Sherwood Forest is the real star of the festival and at Electric Forest it should be no different. In the day you can get some shade, relax in hammock or check out all the art installations. At night it's where all the fun happens to say the least. Check the panoramic views of the forest set up here and here or see check hundreds and hundreds of fan pics in the picture wall below.