Greensky Bluegrass - Thursday - Sherwood Court - 9:15 - 10:15 pm
Dragon Wagon - Friday - Wagon Wheel - 11:45 - 12:45am
Superdre - Friday - Wagon Wheel - 1-2am / Saturday - Forest Stage 8-9pm
the Macpodz - Saturday - Sherwood Court - 1:45-245pm
the Ragbirds - Saturday - Tripolee - 6:15 - 7:15 pm
Cirque du Womp - Friday & Saturday - Sherwood Court - starting at 1:15am - They will also be curating the Sherwood Court for the entire weekend.
7) Break Science - Friday - Sherwood Court - 1:45- 3:00am/ Sunday - Forest Stage - 5-6pm
6)Lance Herbstrong - Friday - Wagon Wheel - 3:30- 4:30am - World electronic music featuring former Porno for Pyros guitarist Peter DiStefano and Thievery Corporation percussionist Frank Orrall.
5)Galactic - Friday - Sherwood Court - 11:45pm- 1:30am
4) Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe – Thursday – Sherwood Court 10:45-12 - The sax man that backed the illustrious Randy Watson in Coming to America brings his funk project to Eff.
3) The Pimps of Joytime - Sunday - Tripolee - 5:45-7pm
2) The New Deal - Friday - Sherwood Court - 6:15- 7:45pm
1) Shpongle - Saturday 1:30-2:45am - Sherwood Court
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Detroit Metro Times. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Detroit Metro Times, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at email@example.com.
Detroit Metro Times works for you, and your support is essential.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of Detroit and beyond.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep Detroit's true free press free.