1. "I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay."
2. "I always thought I should be treated like a star."
3. "I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art."
4. “To me, the whole process of being a brush stroke in someone else’s painting is a little difficult”
5. “Everybody loves you when they are about to cum.”
6. “I want to be like Gandhi and Martin Luther King and John Lennon but I want to Stay Alive.”
7. “Only when I’m dancing can I feel this free.”
8. “I am rich and famous. I have a talented and gorgeous husband and two beautiful children. I could go on.”
9. “I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams.”
10. And finally, "Bitch, I'm Madonna."
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Detroit Metro Times. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Detroit Metro Times, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at email@example.com.
Detroit Metro Times works for you, and your support is essential.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of Detroit and beyond.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep Detroit's true free press free.