- All CBD Naturals
CBD oil is increasingly becoming one of the preferred methods of treating various conditions including anxiety and depression. Dealing with anxiety means feeling frustration, fear, and this mental disorder is very common in the United States. It affects many people who are looking for relief in natural treatments. Using CBD oil to deal with anxiety and depression helps with regulating sleep, stress, pain, mood, and other body functions. These functions are regulated mainly by the endocannabinoid system and CBD oil interacts with it directly, hence it improves the person’s overall wellbeing. For that reason, there are many companies selling CBD oil which makes it a bit difficult to find the best CBD oil for anxiety available on the market.
In case you are wondering why people really go crazy over CBD oil, what is essentially CBD oil, and where you can find the best CBD oil tinctures to help you with anxiety or any other health issues, then you should keep on reading. We have prepared this short guide on the definition of CBD oil, its effectiveness, how to recognize the quality product, and how to use it.
What is CBD Oil
To begin with, CBD is a medical abbreviation for cannabidiol. CBD is the most popular cannabinoid extracted from the hemp plant or Cannabis Indica and is used for its therapeutic properties. Other cannabinoids found in the hemp plant are also very powerful and beneficial in treating various health conditions especially when they are combined together with CBD. Some of them are CBT, CBC, CBN, CBG, CBDV, and all of these without THC make the broad-spectrum CBD oil that is available in many CBD shops. There are plenty of methods of consuming CBD, but the most common is through CBD oil tinctures. Mainly you can choose from broad-spectrum, full-spectrum, and THC-free CBD oils and the main difference between these is the combination of cannabinoids. Full-spectrum CBD oil contains only CBD and THC, whereas THC-free CBD oil is in its essence CBD isolate - pure CBD without any other cannabinoid.
How to Recognize a High-Quality CBD Oil
Nowadays, when everyone is familiar with CBD oil and it is one of the most wanted products on the market, there are many CBD brands offering it. Due to the high demand, some of them are investing in marketing just trying to make a profit by selling a low-quality product. Therefore you shouldn’t trust any company claiming they offer quality but aren’t able to prove that. Here are some things to look out for when choosing CBD oil for anxiety.
• All-natural ingredients. The fact that you turn to CBD oil for treatment means that you are trying to deal with pain in a natural way. Any product that contains artificial ingredients has a lower quality than that made from nature. Mixing the CBD with artificial ingredients will lower the effects of the CBD and in that way, it will lower its quality. So, make sure to choose a CBD oil with all-natural added ingredients.
• Hemp source. Only organic and non-GMO hemp will yield extracts rich in cannabinoids. Keep in mind that the hemp plant needs to be grown in fields without any pesticides or heavy metals.
• CO2 Extraction method. This process of CBD extraction is the most expensive and the safest at the same time. There aren’t any harmful solvents included in the extraction which will result in pure cannabinoids. If the brand you’ve chosen uses this method of extraction it means that it can be trusted.
• Lab-tested. All reputable brands send each and every product to a third-party lab to test it for purity and safety. This lab needs to determine whether the product contains exactly what it’s stated in the label and verify whether it is safe to use. Still, you need to check if the lab results are provided by the company. The most reliable companies publish the results on their websites or have them available upon request. Consider it a red flag if a company avoids providing the lab results to you if you request them.
Best CBD Oil for Anxiety Reviewed
Following the key factors on determining a high-quality CBD oil outlined above, this is our list of the best CBD oil for anxiety. Find out where to get CBD oil by learning the key features of each brand.
1. Try The CBD
• CO2-extracted pure CBD oil
• Sourced from Colorado grown and extracted hemp
• Full-Spectrum and THC-free CBD Oil
• Lowest cost per mg
• Third-Party Lab Tested
• 200 to 5,000mg CBD Bottles
Try The CBD is the top CBD brand offering a wide variety of CBD oils with the potency from 200mg to 5000mg of CBD per bottle. For a reason, it is Colorado’s most trusted brand where you can buy the most affordable CBD oil and choose from full-spectrum or THC-free CBD oil. You can rest assured that you get a top-notch product when choosing the Try The CBD oil because every batch of products is sent to an individual lab and tested for safety and purity.
Not only that they sell a high-quality product, but they do that at a price that is affordable for anyone. Moreover, there is a special discount program for a specific group of users such as students, veterans, military, or people with disabilities. The CBD they use to make this product is extracted from organic non-GMO hemp that is grown in the field of Colorado, through the safest CO2 extraction method. Try The CBD is all for transparency and for that reason they publish the lab results from each testing on their official website. This makes Try The CBD our number one choice for buying CBD oil.
2. Charlotte’s Web
• Four flavors - lemon twist, mint chocolate, olive oil, and orange blossom
• Full-spectrum CBD Oil
• Made from Colorado-grown hemp
Charlotte’s Web is a reputable brand that has been recognized by many satisfied consumers. This brand uses high-quality CBD extract from organic hemp grown in the fields of Colorado. At their store, you have the opportunity to choose from four different flavors of CBD oil - lemon twist, mint chocolate, natural olive oil flavor, and orange blossom. Charlotte’s Web cares about quality and transparency, so all products available for sale are tested by an independent lab. All lab results are published on their website and available for download. Here you can also get a starter sized CBD oil if you are just starting your CBD journey.
• Full-Spectrum, THC-Free, Terpene-enhanced CBD Oil
• Made from organic non-GMO hemp grown in Colorado
• Third-party Lab Tested
• Organic MCT Coconut Oil as Carrying Oil
• CO2 extraction method
Next on our list of the best CBD oil for anxiety is another Colorado-based CBD brand - HealthworxCBD. What’s great about this company is that you can get full-spectrum, THC-free, or terpene-enhanced CBD oil at the potency you need. You can choose from 200mg to 5000mg of CBD per bottle. And what’s even better is that these products are specially designed to help you with various moods. For example, you can get CBD oil for sleep, to relax, energy, or to focus. There’s no need to worry about the quality either, or the content. Each product is tested by a third-party lab, and only natural ingredients are added in the CBD blend.
The numerous positive reviews on the HealthworxCBD products are only confirming the quality of this CBD oil. That is one of the reasons why this brand is this high on our list.
• Kentucky-grown organic hemp
• CO2 extraction method
• Third-party lab tested
• Four flavors - citrus, vanilla, mint, and natural
One of the main reasons why people choose Purekana CBD oils is the vanilla flavor they have. Many users don’t like the natural herbal taste of CBD, so they enjoy flavored CBD oils. Purekana prides itself on using only organic non-GMO hemp that is grown in Kentucky and carefully harvested. Moreover, they extract the CBD through the CO2 extraction method which doesn’t involve any harmful solvents. All products are tested by a third-party lab to guarantee the quality and safety of each product. There is also a great choice of potency from 600mg to 5000mg of CBD per bottle.
5. Nuleaf Naturals
• Full-Spectrum CBD Oil
• Made with organic hemp from Colorado
• No pesticides, heavy metals or mycotoxins
• Free shipping
Nuleaf Naturals is a CBD brand that specializes in selling only CBD oil and no other types of CBD products. Their focus is on providing high-quality full-spectrum CBD oil suitable for all users - beginners and regular CBD consumers. The CBD oil from Nuleaf is more potent as it contains 30mg of CBD per serving as opposed to the rest of the brands on our list. Nuleaf uses only organic hemp that is grown in Colorado and you can rest assured that there are no additives or harmful ingredients contained in their oils. Just like any other reputable brand, Nuleaf sends all products to third-party labs for testing.
• Full-spectrum and THC-free CBD oil
• Third-party lab tested
• Made with non-GMO industrial hemp grown in the USA
• U.S. Hemp Authority-certified
CBDistillery oils are available in different strengths starting from regular strength of 500mg, extra strength - 1000mg, the maximum strength of 2500mg, and an even more powerful max-plus strength of 5000mg CBD per bottle. With this brand, you get a 60-day moneyback guarantee and a top-quality product. CBDistillery uses non-GMO industrial hemp grown in the USA and uses the CO2 extraction method to get full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or THC-free CBD extract. The CBD products by this brand are among the most affordable products on the market.
7. Royal CBD
• Full-spectrum CBD oil
• Four different potencies - 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg, 2500mg CBD
• Four flavors - berry, mint, natural, vanilla
This California-based brand sells full-spectrum CBD oil which is available in four different strengths from 250mg to 2500mg of CBD per bottle. Royal CBD oils also come in four different flavors, so you can enjoy these products in the taste of berry, mint, natural, or vanilla. Another great thing about Royal CBD is that you get their products through free shipping and each product is tested for safety.
Is CBD Oil Effective in Treating Anxiety and Depression
Anxiety is a condition that can be triggered by chronic stress, sleep deprivation, and often by certain traumatic events. Sometimes it is a result of another medical condition or prescription medication. This condition is closely related to depression as well, which can also be caused by these and similar factors.
Dealing with anxiety is not an easy task. Conventional therapy can be costly and even cause some severe side effects. Some people find this treatment helpful and keep their anxiety under control. However, a great number of individuals are looking for natural resources for stress relief.
CBD oil is among the preferred natural treatments for anxiety due to the fact that it interacts with the endocannabinoid system (ECS) and helps greatly in relieving stress. The ECS is responsible for keeping the balance of bodily functions including sleep, immune response, mood, memory, pain, stress. In other words, this system keeps the body in homeostasis, which is imbalanced when attacked by a traumatic event, for example. The consumption of CBD helps the ECS to protect the body from this attack and maintain its balance.
Recommended Dosage of CBD Oil for Anxiety
One important aspect of using CBD oil for anxiety is determining the right dosage. Generally speaking, there is no such thing as a recommended or standard dosage of CBD for every user. Even so, you are certainly wondering “How much CBD oil should I take to treat my condition?”
Don’t despair, there is an easy way to find out how many drops of CBD oil per day is good for you.
Before we give you some tips on how to determine your dosage, you need to keep in mind that this may be a slow process that would require patience. In many cases, it takes time for the person to feel the effects of the CBD oil, so don’t be disappointed if you don’t see any results after the first drop. Here is what you need to do if you choose CBD oil to treat anxiety.
• Measure your weight and height. If you weigh less than 120 pounds you probably need a lower dose or a less potent CBD oil. The opposite applies if you are taller or heavier.
• Examine the severity of your condition. Higher doses of CBD may be required for people with a more severe anxiety disorder.
• Start low. Take a drop of CBD oil per day as a start. Take your time and see how it works on you.
• Monitor your reaction to the CBD oil. If you notice that you’ve reached your comfort zone increase the dosage to 2 or 3 drops per day.
• Get a doctor’s opinion. It’s recommended that you consult with your doctor whether you should start using CBD oil as that is the person who is aware of your health condition and can give you professional advice.
Possible Side Effects from Using CBD Oil
Including CBD oil in your wellness routine should not cause any serious problems or negative consequences. In fact, it can only bring you benefits. In general, CBD oil is considered safe to use in any form - oil tinctures, gummies, capsules, creams, or edibles.
Still, there are some side effects that you should be aware of and that can appear while consuming CBD oil. You may experience dry mouth, dizziness, lower blood pressure, or diarrhea. These can be a result of getting a higher dose than the suggested one, or just slow indigestion and absorption. Anyway, you should be careful if you are taking any medical drugs to avoid any possible interactions with CBD oil.
Another thing to point out is that you can’t get overdosed by getting a higher dose of CBD oil, nor will it get you high. All CBD oils regardless of the type - full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or CBD isolates are safe. They should contain less than 0.3% of THC or no traces of THC at all, as that is the substance that gives psychoactive effects.
CBD oil is widely used to treat anxiety, but other health issues as well. Many people report on the positive results they get by using CBD oil for sleep, chronic pain, insomnia, and even for treating some diseases like multiple sclerosis and even cancer. If you are still unsure how to find the best CBD oil on the market, read this guide again, and do your own research. Browse through all companies selling CBD oil and be aware of the most important criteria in choosing a high-quality CBD oil.
Don’t forget to consult with your doctor to help you decide whether CBD oil can be the right product for you.