If you’re new to the kratom world or are considering trying out a different vendor, then this article was made specifically for you! A very large percentage of adult Americans say that they suffer from a chronic condition while at work, relaxing, or just in their everyday lives. As such, many people have turned to the supplement market to find natural substances that help improve quality of life.
Kratom is an increasingly popular supplement that more and more people are using to manage a plethora of conditions. Some turn to it for help reducing pain, anxiety and depression while others use it to improve mood, concentration and energy. Kratom is made for the leaves of the Southeast Asian plant Mitragyna speciosa, which has become known worldwide for its therapeutic and unique effects.
If you do not know much about kratom, you might feel like you are in the dark. Worry not, as we are here to help you navigate the waters and make an informed choice about kratom products. We put together this review of the best kratom for sale. We vetted these products from top-tier companies and included all relevant information for making a purchase.
Without any further ado, let’s get to it.
Kratom Near Me - Final Top List• Starlight Kratom - Editor's Choice
• Authentic Kratom - Runner Up
• Kratom Therapy - Good Reviews
Buy Kratom Online: How We Made This ListA lot of kratom websites just google the top kratom products and write a short blurb about the results. Not us though. One problem with a lot of kratom advocates and kratom enthusiast websites is that they don’t give a deep and thorough analysis of what they are selling. As such, we only choose products from companies that have a good track record of making quality products and that are transparent about their ingredients, manufacturing methods, and supply chains.
Here is a list of factors we consider when making our selections.
- Ingredient quality. Obviously, ingredient quality is one of the most important considerations. To that end, we make sure that all products and companies we feature use only organic, natural products that are sustainably sourced from local manufacturers.
- Potency. Kratom is not regulated by the FDA so there is no official metric of measuring concentration. Concentration is normally expressed in grams. Most commercially available kratom blends contain approximately 1-4 grams per serving. Most experts recommend starting with 2-3 grams as a dose and slowly building your tolerance up.
- Value. It depends on the specific blend of kratom and the location of the manufacturer, but kratom normally goes for about $8-$20 per ounce (28g). In general, the more you buy, the cheaper per unit kratom is.
- Flavor. Kratom can be ingested without any flavorings. Without any flavoring, kratom is known for having a slightly bitter, earthy flavor. Some people prefer to ingest kratom with flavoring and other additives for taste.
- Shipping & Returns. We also make sure to check out shipping and return policies. Some manufacturers offer free and international shipping for orders above a certain dollar value. We also check out to see what refund policies are like and whether they are easy to follow up on.
- Variety. A company does not have to have dozens of varieties of kratom to be a good choice, but we tend to favor companies that give you a bit of flexibility over selections.
Kratom for Sale - Vendor Info
Let’s take a look at some of the best white maeng da kratom that you can buy today.
1. Starlight Kratom - Editor’s Choice
Starlight Kratom is 100% vegan and is free from any synthetic chemicals or pesticides. The products come in convenient capsule form where each capsule contains approximately 0.5 grams of kratom powder. You can take these capsules with or without food or you can break open the capsule and mix the powder with food or drink. You have the option of buying a 60-capsule bottle for 40 USD or a 25 capsule bottle for 20 USD.
Starlight also claims that all of its products go through rigorous lab screening before they hit shelves. You can view the lab reports on their website. According to the lab reports their blends all test negative for all synthetics and heavy metals. Testing for Starlight kratom is handled by DB Labs, a reputable American lab testing company.
Overall, Starlight Kratom is one of the best kratom manufacturers you can find on the web. They offer high-quality products, thorough and informative lab reports, and they have a good public reputation. Shipping costs depend on your location but they do offer same-day shipping to some areas. They also have a generous 30-day return policy for unused and unopened products, although customers have to handle shipping costs for returns. In short, Starlight Kratom and its products come highly recommended.
- Excellent quality
- Simple capsule design
- Gives energy and concentration
- Available lab reports for product quality
- Limited selection variety
Learn more at StarlightKratom.com
2. Authentic Kratom - Runner Up
Up next on our list is Authentic Kratom, a company that has been selling kratom to the US and Europe for over 8 years. Authentic Kratom is based out of California and partners with local farms sourced out of Southeast Asia to provide 100% natural kratom and kratom products. Authentic Kratom has served tens of thousands of customers since its founding and has expanded its product list to include over 40 varieties of kratom, including white maeng da for concentration and focus.
All Authentic Kratom products are lab tested for purity and quality. Unfortunately, at the time of writing, links to individual lab reports for their products seem to not be working. In fact, the link to lab reports appears to be missing for a few products. Hopefully, that is just a momentary problem with the site and will be fixed accordingly.
Authentic Kratom does have very positive reviews though. The vast majority of their 3,000+ reviews on the website are positive and claim that their kratom helps them relax and find focus when they need it.
As far as shipping goes, Authentic Kratom delivers all over the US aside from a handful of states) and internationally. Unfortunately, Authentic Kratom does not offer free delivery, even on large purchases and all shipping is handled through USPS. A typical first-class shipped package takes about a week to get to your door. Authentic Kratom does offer refunds, but only if you contact them within 3 days of receiving your order and return it within 15 days.
So overall, Authentic Kratom is a great place to kratom. The company is reputable, transparent, and there is a wide variety of products you can choose from, hence why they won our pick for runner-up.
- Wide variety of kratom products
- Excellent customer reviews
- Return policy on orders
- Based out of the US
- Some links to lab reports do not work
- Shipping processes and fees are not clearly explained
3. Kratom Therapy - Good Reviews
Last but certainly not least on our list is Kratom Therapy, which made our list due to its good customer reviews and positive customer reception. Kratom Therapy has been selling kratom products since 2012 and is dedicated to creating high-quality products at an affordable price anyone can buy.
Kratom Therapy claims that all of the kratom they use in their products are sourced from organically grown kratom plants that do not use any synthetic chemicals and pesticides. They also claim that all suppliers of their kratom plants use sustainable techniques and practices. As you might expect, they also claim to lab test all of their products before they are available to buy. However, we were unable to find any links to their purported lab reports.
On the other hand, reviews for Kratom Therapy are good. Most customers seem highly satisfied with their purchase and only a handful were not.
Most reviewers also made positive comments about the company’s shipping policies. All orders are shipped via the USPS and do not have extra charges. Also, they offer free shipping on all kratom orders over $75. You can also get same-day shipping on orders placed before 3 PM on M-F. Kratom Therapy also has a rewards program that gives you points for every dollar you spend, which you can then redeem for special rewards and free offers. They also give points for referring friends to their products.
Kratom Therapy stands out because of the good rapport it has built with its customer base, which is the main reason why we chose them for this list. They have high-quality kratom products that are locally spruced and created with zero synthetics, pesticides, or artificial colorings or flavors. Their kratom is potent and perfect for giving you a burst of energy.
- Great customer reviews and word-of-mouth reputation
- Rewards program to get extra products and offers
- No links to lab reports
- Kratom blends are on the more expensive side of the spectrum
What Is Kratom?Kratom is the common name given to leaves of the Mitragyna speciosa, a species of tropical tree native to Southeast Asia. Kratom has been used in traditional medicines as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory for centuries. Recently, kratom has caught the interest of the scientific community for its potential therapeutic properties and may have a use as an anti-inflammatory agent, anxiolytic agent, and to improve focus and concentration.
Kratom is normally ground into a powder where it is ingested along with food or drink. It can also be cooked into food items or you can create kratom resin by submerging the leaves in a solvent and boiling off the excess oil. It is possible to vaporize or smoke kratom leaves, but most prefer to orally ingest it either in powder form. Powder, in particular, is useful because it can be mixed with virtually anything or eaten by itself.
There are also different varieties of kratom Most people highlight three main “strains:” white, green, and red kratom. White kratom is made from younger plants that have not reached full maturity yet, meaning that it has fewer alkaloids in the leaves. White kratom is typically used to provide energy and a boost to concentration.
Green kratom is created from semi-mature kratom plants and contains a higher concentration of alkaloids. Green kratom provides a good mixture of alertness and relaxation and is commonly used for anxiety.
Red kratom is created from the fully mature plant and has the highest concentration of alkaloids. Red kratom is commonly used for its sedative and relaxant properties. In many ways, red kratom is probably the “strongest” type of kratom you can get while white is the mild. As such, white kratom is normally the best option for people who are unfamiliar with the substance.
Is Kratom Legal? Is it Safe?As of the time of writing, kratom is legal in most US states. It is not a scheduled or controlled substance and you can buy and sell kratom legally. The DEA almost put kratom on the list of controlled substances about 5 years ago but never followed through.
Note: While kratom is generally legal to own and use in the US, there are state-specific restrictions about buying kratom online. Some states may not allow you to buy kratom online from vendors outside of the state.
As far as safety, in small doses, kratom is not known to cause any serious or harmful effects. The most commonly reported effect of kratom is a light, tingly, “euphoric” feeling which is common with stimulants and opioids. However, in large doses, kratom is known to have moderate to severe side effects. There is currently no scientific consensus on the toxicity of kratom and its manufacture and sale is not regulated by the FDA. There is also a growing body of evidence to suggest that regularly ingesting high quantities of kratom is associated with physiological dependence.
There is also not much known about how kratom interacts with other medications or underlying conditions. So make sure that you always talk to your doctor before trying kratom so they can help you assess the risk and discuss alternatives if necessary.
Kratom Side Effects?Kratom does have some side effects. The most commonly reported side effects from taking kratom include:
- Dry mouth
- Rapid heart
- Hot flashes
In large doses, kratom has been known to cause serious liver and lung issues.
Kratom AlternativesIf you are uncomfortable taking kratom, don’t worry. There are plenty of kratom alternatives you can use to manage pain and improve concentration.
- Peppermint. Peppermint leaves have long been a popular method of improving concentration. Peppermint oil is also known to be effective at reducing pain in ointment form.
- Ginseng. Ginseng root is a common ingredient found in energy drinks because it boosts energy and alertness levels. Ginseng root can be chewed on or brewed into a drink. There is also some evidence that ginseng root has antioxidant properties.
- Green tea. Green tea is an extremely popular health supplement and is used to curb the appetite, improve focus, increase energy levels, and more. Green tea extract also may have antioxidant properties.
- Rhodiola Rosea. Rhodiola is a type of herb that is used to promote energy and reduce stress reactions. Rhodiola has a very low-risk of side effects and the ones that do exist are very mild.