Who doesn’t want to feel attractive and proud of the skin they’re in? If you have scars, you may feel less radiant or even embarrassed, especially if they are acne scars. In severe cases, scarring may make you feel like you never want to leave the house.
If you’re searching for something that will help you step out into the light confidently, Skinception Dermefface FX7™ Scar Reduction Therapy may be the solution. Known as the eraser of scars, Dermefface FX7™ is one of the best scar creams you can buy.
Before finding Dermefface FX7™, I tried a lot of other ways to reduce my scarring (I mean, a lot). Some friends and family recommended affordable creams or home remedies, and the Internet recommended expensive cosmetic procedures. None of the options within my budget worked for me. So when I found Dermefface FX7™, I was thrilled.
In this review, I’ll go over what Dermefface FX7™ is, how it works, what’s included in the formula, and some of the fabulous benefits you can expect.
What Is Skinception Dermefface FX7™?Skinception Dermefface FX7™ Scar Reduction Therapy is a non-surgical treatment option for helping you get rid of scars. It’s an effective scar removal cream with superior active ingredients that doesn’t break the bank. This natural process is designed to work with your skin to make your scars fade quickly (compared to other treatments).
It’s an amazing solution for both women and men who want to restore or rejuvenate their skin’s health. Dermefface FX7™ claims to remove or lessen the appearance of scars, often resulting in a confidence boost to the user. Based on my experience, other satisfied customer reviews, and even a few doctors, the makers of Dermefface FX7™ have a great understanding of the various layers of skin, how scars form, and how they can be reduced or, in some cases, prevented.
What Kind of Scars Does Dermefface FX7™ Treat?Scars are a result of wounds that have healed improperly. Once the skin has been damaged, scars occur as a result of over or under-production of collagen. If too much collagen is produced, your scar will be larger and more discolored; too little and the scar will be vulnerable to re-injury.
When your injury appears to have healed and a scar forms, beneath the surface your skin is still working to remodel your dermis. This remodeling process can take up to two years, depending on the size and depth of your scar.
Dermefface FX7™ Scar Reduction Therapy helps fade scars caused by the following:
• Chicken Pox
• Surgery/ Stitches
Amazingly, it works on both existing scars and those still developing.
Does Skinception Dermefface FX7™ Really Work?If you’ve been trying and failing to find an effective scar removal cream, you’re not alone. There are so many options out there that it starts to feel impossible to determine which will live up to its claims and, most importantly, not harm your skin.
The good news is Dermefface FX7™ really works! This scientifically formulated scar cream includes clinically proven active ingredients that fade and diminish scars over time. With regular use (at least once a day) you can expect to see even the most severe acne and keloid scars begin to diminish. Some of my older, deeper acne scars took longer to fade completely.
Dermefface FX7™ Scar Reduction Therapy works synergistically on every layer of your skin by:
1. Fast-tracking your healing
2. Pushing your scarred cells to the surface so they can be sloughed away
3. Increasing the production of healthy, normal skin cells to replace the scarred cells
After using Dermefface FX7™ regularly for a few months, your scars will fade faster and more dramatically, redness and discoloration will fade, and flakiness and itching will be eliminated. If you need a little more convincing, keep reading to learn what active ingredients make up this game-changing formula and what you can expect.
How to Use Skinception Dermefface FX7™Dermefface FX7™ Scar Reduction Therapy helps heal all three layers of skin - the subcutaneous tissue, the dermis, and the epidermis. It also increases your body’s natural production of Type I and III collagen, which is necessary to erase scars completely. Type I collagen is the major component and the primary determinant of skin strength. Type III collagen is an important signalling molecule in wound healing1.
The scar cream can be applied to keloids immediately without any issues. You should not, however, apply any scar removal cream to acne that has not completely healed; wait until it begins drying out.
Skinception Dermefface FX7™ works with your body’s 28-day regeneration process as it sloughs off dead skin cells and replaces them with new skin from below. It actually helps accelerate the regeneration cycle, allowing you to see results before many other topical solutions available.
The gel should be used twice a day for a minimum of four weeks. Some results may be visible after four weeks, but most users (including me) will see more dramatic results around week six.
What Can You Expect?The Dermefface FX7™ gel is a yellowish serum with no distinct smell. Once applied, it absorbs quickly into the skin without any sticky residue. If you have sensitive skin, like me, you’ll be happy to know I didn't experience any discomfort when using it, and my skin felt smooth and soft afterwards.
In some cases, you may experience your pores shrinking after one week of usage. After a couple weeks I noticed that my skin tone had evened out quite a bit as some of the pigmentation had lightened.
According to Skinception, people with minor surface scars should expect to use Dermefface FX7™ regularly for 3-4 months for optimal results. Whereas deep, surgical or injury scars may take up to six months. This may seem like a long time, but the reality is that scars can take up to two years to fully mature. So you should be wary of any company promoting a product that promises results in less than 30 days. Remember, your skin naturally regenerates every 28 days.
Powerful Skinception Dermefface FX7™ Ingredients
Skinception skin care products blend the latest in skin technology with clinically proven ingredients. Dermefface FX7™ combines seven active ingredients, five moisturizing agents, and 10 antioxidants that work together to heal your skin and reduce the appearance of even the most severe scars.
The manufacturers of Dermefface FX7™ have been transparent about their ingredients and how much of each is included:
• Pentavitin (5%) - Naturally found in plants, this highly effective moisturizer works to keep your skin soft. It binds itself to your skin’s keratin and then attracts and locks in moisture. It can only be removed when your skin sheds dead skin cells, which contributes to its effectiveness in even the driest conditions.
• Symglucan (10%) - At 10% concentration, this active ingredient has been clinically proven to accelerate wound healing significantly. This leads to a reduction in the appearance of scars and deep wrinkles, and gives your skin a more even appearance. Studies have also shown Symglucan can measurably improve skin’s moisture, firmness, elasticity, and smoothness.
• Pro-Coll-One (2%) - This powerful ingredient protects skin from further UV sun damage and promotes collagen production. It has been shown in clinical trials to boost the synthesis of type I collagen in healthy human fibroblasts. A fibroblast is a biological cell that plays a critical role in wound healing.
• Di-Panthenol (5%) - Sometimes referred to as Provitamin B5, this special ingredient helps your skin regrow and come back smooth. It also has significant anti-inflammatory effects. A 1987 study showed that a 5% concentration could speed up the healing of superficial wounds by 30%.
• Vitalayer (3%) - Derived from Verbena officinalis, this active ingredient is extremely rich in peptides, which help reduce the appearance of your scars and keeps your skin moisturized. It works by increasing collagen I and III production and reinforcing the skin barrier.
• Niacinamide (2%) - Clinical studies have shown this active ingredient can significantly reduce hyperpigmentation and increase skin lightness, when compared with a control moisturizer without niacinamide. A biologically active form of Vitamin B3, it doesn’t cause flushing like other forms of B vitamin.
• Hydrolite 5 - This moisturizer enhances the bioavailability of the other ingredients, which essentially means it amps them up to their highest potential. It’s been proven in studies to increase overall skin moisturization by nearly 100% in a two week time period.
• Allantoin (0.5%) - Also known as Vitamin U, allantoin has been used for centuries to treat dry and damaged skin. It softens the keratin in your skin, which allows the skin to heal more quickly and absorb moisture more effectively. Known for its anti-inflammatory effects, allantoin can also help decrease redness caused by UV irritation.
Other Helpful IngredientsDermefface FX7™ contains these other ingredients that help make it one of the best scar removal creams on the market:
• Verbena Officinalis Extract
• Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber
• Bilberry Fruit Extract
• Acai Fruit Extract
• Goji Extract
• Maqui Berry Fruit Extract
• Chokeberry Fruit Extract
• Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract
• Punica Granatum Fruit Extract
• Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract
These other ingredients contribute to enhancing collagen production and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Benefits of Skinception Dermefface FX7Dermefface FX7™ incorporates botanicals, fruit enzymes, and natural exfoliants to work with your skin so you don’t have to hide your scars under your clothes anymore. This paraben-free gel delivers the following amazing benefits:
• Reduces appearance of visible scarring from acne, surgery, injury, hypertrophy, burns, chicken pox, and more
• Works on established and developing scars
• Results in as little as four weeks
• Accelerates wound healing
• Discoloration fades
• Smoothes and flattens scars
• Increases production of type I and III collagen
• Increases skin moisturization
• Less painful scar reduction treatment
After six weeks, my scar and the borders around my scar had faded very lightly, and my skin was much smoother and far less dry than before I used Dermefface FX7™.
Are There Any Side Effects?A huge reason I think Skinception Dermefface FX7™ is one of the best scar removal creams available is that there are absolutely no side effects. I used the cream on my facial scars, as well as on scars on other parts of my body, and experienced no harmful consequences. The entire line of skin care products from Skinception is safe to use no matter how sensitive your skin may be.
Where to Buy Skinception Dermefface FX7™If you’ve ever done an Internet search for scar removal treatments, you know they can be very expensive. Scar creams are one of the most inexpensive options available. Even so, Skinception products aren’t cheap. You can quite easily find creams that cost much more, and in some cases, much, much less. At the end of the day, you get what you pay for. Skinception Dermefface FX7™ offers the best balance between cost and effectiveness.
Though you may be tempted to look for somewhere to buy Skinception Dermefface FX7™ for cheaper, I would really advise against it. The best way to ensure you’re getting a quality product is to order directly from the official website. You’ll always receive the best prices, service, and support. As a bonus, you get 90 days to try the product risk free. If you aren’t completely satisfied you can get your money back.
Is Skinception Dermefface FX7™ Worth Your Time and Money?Without a doubt, Dermefface FX7™ is the best scar cream in our minds. It works on almost all scar types, even keloids, which can be stubborn. Say goodbye to embarrassment and having to hide your scars with clothing or makeup. Avoid painful surgery or expensive steroid injections with Skinception Dermefface FX7™ Scar Reduction Therapy.
I was extremely pleased at how much it improved my pigmentation, reducing the redness and uneven tones around my scars. After several weeks of regular use, my skin even looked brighter and well-hydrated. I would enthusiastically recommend Dermefface FX7™ to anyone who wants to get rid of their scars. Treat your skin well - try Dermefface FX7™ today.