OpenTable recently announced its 2014 top 10 restaurants "Fit for Foodies,"
based on more than 5 million reviews from diners across the nation (if you travel frequently, definitely check this list out).
Nestled among the 5 million rants and raves of America's self-proclaimed foodies is a list of 10 metro Detroit restaurants
that have received a "Diners' Choice Award for Best Overall Dining Experience." This list is compiled solely from user-submitted reviews, so do bear that in mind when looking this list over.
We want to know: How well do you think metro Detroit's dining scene is represented in this list?
1. Torino - Ferndale | Modern European - $$$$
2. Pacific Rim - Ann Arbor | Pan-Asian - $$$
Photo via Torino, Facebook
3. Mani Osteria - Ann Arbor | Italian - $$
Photo via Pacific Rim, Facebook
4. Sagano Japanese Bistro & Steakhouse - Brighton | Japanese - $$
5. Steven Lelli's on the Green - Farmington Hills | Italian - $$$
Photo via Mani Osteria, Facebook
6. Logan - An American Restaurant - Ann Arbor | Contemporary American - $$$$
Photo via Instagram, thechestawalk
7. Table 5 - Northville | Contemporary American - $$
8. The Mulefoot Gastropub - Imlay City | Contemporary American - $$
9. Andiamo Warren - Warren | Italian - $$
Photo via The Mulefoot Gastropub, Facebook
10. Joe Muer Seafood - Detroit | Seafood - $$$
Photo via Andiamo Warren, Facebook
Photo via Joe Muer Seafood, Facebook