- South M-10 between I-75 and Jefferson.
- South M-10 ramp to Jefferson and Joe Louis Parking Garage.
- South M-10 ramps to Howard and Bagley St.
- Forest and Warren ramp to south M-10.
- East Jefferson Ave ramp to south M-10.
- North M-10 ramp to Jefferson.
- North I-75 ramp to south M-10.
- South I-75 ramp to south M-10. (Take the detour from south I-75 to Grand River)
- North I-75 ramp to south I-375.
- South I-375 from I-75 to Jefferson; including ramps to Madison, Lafayette, and Larned. (Take a detour to south I-75 to south M-3)
- Gratiot Ave. from I-375 to Randolph, south M-3 (Randolph) from Gratiot to Jefferson.
- Gratiot Ave. ramp to south I-375.
- Gratiot Ave. ramp to north I-75.
- Mack Ave ramp to south I-75.
- South Woodward Ave. between I-75 and Adams.
- East Michigan Ave. from 3rd to Cass.
- North I-75 ramp to Warren Ave.
- North I-75 ramp to Mack Ave.
- Mack Ave ramp to north I-75.
- Warren Ave ramp to north I-75.
- North M-10 ramp to Forest and Warren Ave.
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Detroit Metro Times. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Detroit Metro Times, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at email@example.com.
Support Local Journalism.
Join the Detroit Metro Times Press Club
Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state. Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the support.
Help us keep this coverage going in 2021. Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to local-based reporting from our small but mighty team.
Join the Metro Times Press Club for as little as $5 a month.