• Open support of the termination of the electoral college, one of the most important checks and balances that protect our Republican from democratic mob rule.
• Complete and utter surrender to Governor Gretchen Whitmer in regards to her unconscionable and unconstitutional shutdown of small businesses.
• Abusing our taxpayer dollars to manipulate elections by creating paid political positions to help his protégées and heir apparent garner electoral advantages.
• The condemnation of peaceful protesters at the Capital, publicly declaring them “a bunch of jackasses.”
• Proclaiming those who peacefully exercise their right to open carry at the Capitol should be “handcuffed, finger printed, and given a long-standing photo they can frame at home.”
• Actively working against patriotic candidates in district he does not live in.
• Refusal to hold Governor Gretchen Whitmer accountable for boldly disobeying a Michigan Supreme Court decision.
• Working openly behind the scenes to repeal and terminate Michigan’s Constitutionally passed and enacted term limits laws for the State Legislature.
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Detroit Metro Times. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Detroit Metro Times, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at email@example.com.
Detroit Metro Times works for you, and your support is essential.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of Detroit and beyond.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep Detroit's true free press free.