• Café Rosetta, 102 Fifth Street, Calumet, Issued Dec. 2, $4,000
• Big Boy of Sandusky, 422 West Sanilac Road, Issued, Dec. 2, $5,000
• Hatorando Sushi, 10586 Highland Road, Hartland, Issued Dec. 2, $2,000
• Iron Pig Smokehouse, 143 W. Main Street, Issued Dec. 2, Gaylord, $5,000
• Rockhouse Grill & Tavern, 915 Razorback Drive, Houghton, Issued Dec. 4, $1,000
• Spangler’s Family Restaurant, 601 E. Chicago Road, Jonesville, Issued Dec. 16, $11,000
• Cravins, 389 S. Meridian #9710, Hudson, Issued Dec. 16, $1,000
• Bernita Mae Café, 80 N. 3rd Street, PO Box 53, Issued Dec. 16, Sand Lake, $4,000
• Jimmy's Roadhouse, 8574 Mason Drive, Newaygo, Issued Dec. 16, $1,000
• D&R Daily Grind, 8712 Portage Road, Portage, Issued Dec. 16, $2,000
• Wild Roast Coffee, 4035 Chicago Drive SW, Grandville, Issued Dec. 16, $2,000
• Woodchips Barbecue, 315 West Nepessing Street, Lapeer, Issued Dec. 16, $4,000
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Detroit Metro Times. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Detroit Metro Times, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detroit Metro Times works for you, and your support is essential.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of Detroit and beyond.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep Detroit's true free press free.