Ann Arbor's Colonial Lanes sees upgrades

by

unnamed_10_.jpg

Ann Arbor's Colonial Lanes recently announced that it will be closing for a period of ten weeks this summer as ownership is working to upgrade its facilities.

In addition to the existent forty lanes, a new arcade will be built, along with updates to the customer service and seating areas. The restaurant and bar area will also be completely redone and potentially renamed.

Colonial Lanes has already made some improvements earlier this year, creating a private six-lane area with an attached party room, as well as additional party rooms.

Vice President and General Manager Brian Conway expressed his enthusiasm about the continuous improvement at Colonial Lanes in a press release earlier today:

“We’re committed to providing the finest entertainment experience in the greater Ann Arbor area,” vice president and general manager Brian Conway said in a press release. “We’re confident that current and future customers will be thrilled with our final product.”

In order to renovate quickly, Conway said that operation of Colonial Lanes must be suspended from May 31 to Aug. 15, when the upgrades are scheduled to be complete. This statement, however, does exclude the private bowling Michigan Suite, which will continue to be in use for those ten weeks.

The family-friendly bowling alley that has been open since 1962.

comment