• Preferred seating rights (exclusively open for Platinum Members to purchase seats up to four hours before show time, at which point the show will become open to the public but Emagine reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter the four hour window if necessary).
• The exclusive right to book restaurant reservations at Ironwood Grill and to call ahead to reserve a place in line when there is a waiting list.
• $100 credit issued upon members first visit (valid at any Emagine theatre for movie tickets and all food and beverage items. Expires in one year.)
• The Platinum Membership will attach to a primary member, but all household members may attend with or without the primary member present. Platinum Membership covers one’s entire household / immediate family members.
• Platinum Members may bring up to 9 guests per visit for a total of 10 attendees at any one film (any household member).
• The primary Platinum Member receives both a free movie ticket on his/her birthday and a free entrée at the Ironwood Grill inside either Emagine Palladium or Emagine Royal Oak. (within Birthday Month)
• Inaugural Platinum Members are automatically enrolled in Emagine Extras including concession discounts at all Emagine theatres. Emagine Extras is a new loyalty program offering a variety of discounts and incentives for frequent customers.
• Reduced ticket prices on weekends and holidays.
• Unique loyalty login to website to purchase tickets and reserve seats online before non-members.
• Inaugural Platinum Memberships are locked in at $350 annual membership fee upon renewal.
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Detroit Metro Times. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Detroit Metro Times, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detroit Metro Times works for you, and your support is essential.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of Detroit and beyond.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep Detroit's true free press free.