Yeet, as in to vigorously throw or tossSee the LSSU's full list of words to leave behind in 2018.
Collusion, as in two or more parties limiting competition by deception
In the books..., as in finished or concluded
Wheelhouse, as in an area of expertise
• Inability to feel pleasure.
• Despite the fact he was sitting on the beach in the middle of summer, a crippling anhedonia overtook John, making him yearn for a quiet bedroom to pass the day in alone.
• A conversation in which everyone is talking, but no one is listening.
• What started as a civil debate turned into a deafening anecdoche, in which every person believed they possessed the ideal solution.
• Vigorous or incisive in expression or style.
• The critic made a trenchant argument for the movie's awfulness.
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Detroit Metro Times. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Detroit Metro Times, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detroit Metro Times works for you, and your support is essential.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of Detroit and beyond.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep Detroit's true free press free.